So there are 365 Days in the year, and 24 hours in a day, and 60 minutes in an hour.
365 x 24 x 60 = 525,600 Minutes In a Year
Backup Solution of $ 500.00 / Per Month x 12 Months = $ 6,000.00 / Per Year.
$ 6,000.00 / 525,600 Minutes = $ 0.01 Per Minute
- Have you considered how long it might take to get you back up and operational?
- How long would it take you to restore from a working backup?
- Would you have to rebuild the Server Machine from scratch, by re-installing the Operating System, and other Programs Necessary?
- How long would it take to setup the configurations needed for your application?
- How much are you willing to gamble ?
- Consider the amount of time and stress on you and your business